Today on the Modern Day Intuitive Podcast our caller, Jeanette is seeking guidance around why she is unconsciously resisting intimacy in her life.
This call brings up an important topic regarding our intuition and allows us to explore the following topics.
- How intimacy is connected to our sexuality and our creativity and therefore our intuition.
- What is our shadow and how we can use it to deepen our intuition.
- The stories and beliefs that we hold and how they are affecting our connection to our intuition.
- The importance for intuitive readers of being a clear channel and not allowing our own filter to cloud how we receive information for others.
- Past lives and how they play a part in our intuitive journey.
What is your Intuitive Superpower? Take the Quiz!
Listen to how I begin and end my sessions, at How to Set a Sacred Container
To download my FREE Energy Management Meditation http://bit.ly/FreeEnergyMeditation
Meditation to reset Fight or Flight Response
Meditate with me on the Nourish My Soul Podcast and on the Insight Timer App.
The most important relationship you will have in this life is the one you have with yourself. How you show up for everything, is connected to how you are loving and being with yourself. Because of this I love inspiring incredible women to embrace your magic and live in the mystery, reconnecting to that part of yourself that has been calling you to go deeper, to get closer, to stay awhile and rest with her. For me, it is a privilege to feel all the sensations of life, therefore I want to go deep with you, as you shine your light to see in the darkness and relearn to trust yourself and your magic to your deepest depths and beyond.
I am a wayshower, who invokes the fire of your soul to remember why you are here and bring forth the wisdom that lies dormant in your bones, just waiting to be heard. As we dance together in the space between the seen and the unseen worlds, we will create magical transformation and awaken the gifts of your intuition, your magic and your deepest desires.