Today on the Modern Day Intuitive Podcast our caller, Sandy, is coming to the show with a question that I’m sure so many of you can relate to. She is asking why she has so much resistance to the unknown and to change.
Through this call we explore the following intuitive topics:
- How your relationship with your younger self is connected to hearing your inner wisdom.
- What are conditioned tendencies and how they keep you from being connected to your intuition.
- Understanding the wisdom of the body and how it allows you to get to know yourself more deeply.
- Pain and how going into it, will bring forward your passion and purpose.
- We go through an inner child exercise that if you would like to do it, you can find it on the Insight Timer App.
What is your Intuitive Superpower? Take the Quiz!
Receive a reading from me for the podcast
Listen to how I begin and end my sessions, at How to Set a Sacred Container
To download my FREE Energy Management Meditation http://bit.ly/FreeEnergyMeditation
Meditate with me on the Insight Timer App.
The most important relationship you will have in this life is the one you have with yourself. How you show up for everything, is connected to how you are loving and being with yourself. Because of this I love inspiring incredible women to embrace your magic and live in the mystery, reconnecting to that part of yourself that has been calling you to go deeper, to get closer, to stay awhile and rest with her. For me, it is a privilege to feel all the sensations of life, therefore I want to go deep with you, as you shine your light to see in the darkness and relearn to trust yourself and your magic to your deepest depths and beyond.
I am a wayshower, who invokes the fire of your soul to remember why you are here and bring forth the wisdom that lies dormant in your bones, just waiting to be heard. As we dance together in the space between the seen and the unseen worlds, we will create magical transformation and awaken the gifts of your intuition, your magic and your deepest desires.