Today on the Modern Day Intuitive Podcast, Lynn is showing up questioning the creativity that’s available for her in her business.
She loves her work and is making a big impact, and yet is starting to feel as if she’s not aligned and if she’s paddling upstream. She is curious about what is actually happening.
And so this reading takes us on a journey where we explore the following topics:
- The importance of slowing down and resting.
- Living from the mind versus the heart.
- Creating a business from a place of rest and ease.
- How your childhood conditioning and programming shows up running your adult life.
- How your reality is a reflection of what you believe.
- By freeing up energy from your shoulds, you can use it towards your creativity.
- Possibilities and opportunities come from the unknown.
- Trusting that you are always supported.
Make sure to check out the following Helpful Links:
Receive a reading from me and be a guest on the podcast
FREE self-paced Mini Course – Awakening Your Magic
Join The FREE Community The Intuitive Revolution
To download my FREE Energy Management Meditation
Meditate with me on the Insight Timer App.
Want to Find Out More about Sarah?
Sarah is a mystic, spiritual guide and transformational coach. She inspires her clients to live into their dreams, their desires and their destiny. To create a life that is full of joy and laughter and possibilities. A way-shower and truth-speaker, she invokes the fire of your soul to remember why you are here and bring forth the wisdom that lies dormant in your bones, just waiting to be heard. Come and dance with her in the space between the seen and the unseen worlds, where you will create magical transformation and awaken the gifts of your intuition, your magic and your deepest desire.
You can Reach Out to Sarah here: